"A girl was never ruined by books," my mother used to say. I've spent most of my life trying to prove that wrong.

Monday, July 8, 2019

Seven Day Book Challenge

Image may contain: birdMy cousin Cathy Retterer challenged me to the 7 day, 7 book business. The idea is that you post a book you really like, along with the book cover if possible. No comments, no reviews. Since Cathy and her sister Peggy Johnsen, are famous readers, I had to take up the challenge. So here goes:


Day One:  Little Women by Louisa May Alcott.
No photo description available.

Day Two Telegraph Avenue by Michael Chabon


Day Three The Voyage of the Beagle by Charles Darwin

Day Four The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien

Day Five The Lives of Girls and Women by Alice Munro

Day Six by Vikram Seth
A Suitable Boy

Day Seven The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver


No comments:

Post a Comment